Our quilt guild season starts up again at our September meeting on Monday Sept. 18. Everyone is welcome to come out to join up or visit us for one meeting and talk to us about joining our guild. We meet the third Monday of each month (but check the dates as we move some meetings due to holidays) September to June at 7 pm at Hope Church in Port Perry. Our membership form is below if you wish to fill it out and bring it with you. Hey to all of you renewing members – bring a completed form and cheque to this month’s meeting!
Port Perry Patchers meet and enjoy the exchange of ideas with fellow quilters once a month from September to June. We organize lots of fun activities!
- Qualified experts and speakers for seminars and workshops
- Demonstrations of how to do things quilty
- Challenges that spur on our creativity
- Quilt shows to share our gorgeous work
- Social activities such as Christmas and June pot lucks, bus trips to shows and shops, sew days
- Show and Share at each guild meeting
- Our community outreach has us providing gifts of quilts and related items to shelters and other community organizations
Want to join? Download the membership form here to print.