Thank-you to all of our members for helping to put on a fabulous show this past May 6 & 7, 2016. And thank-you to the many visitors to came to share our joy. If you go to our Quilt Show page or our Blog you will find our photo albums (with links to our Facebook page)
Port Perry Patchers meet and enjoy the exchange of ideas with fellow quilters once a month from September to June. We organize lots of fun activities!
- Qualified experts and speakers for seminars and workshops
- Demonstrations of how to do things quilty
- Challenges that spur on our creativity
- Quilt shows to share our gorgeous work
- Social activities such as Christmas and June pot lucks, bus trips to shows and shops, sew days
- Show and Share at each guild meeting
- Our community outreach has us providing gifts of quilts and related items to shelters and other community organizations
Want to join? Download the membership form here to print.